DEAL.CAPTAIN understands the importance of proper cash flow planning and assessment of value drivers, leading to complex DCF (discounted cash flow) models. It has a proven track record of designing innovative financing solutions to help its clients achieve their capital raising objectives. The tasks typically include:
- Run a robust process to secure the best available pricing and terms
- Evaluate different capital structure alternatives, which enhances certainty of closing
- Provide clients with transparency and control over the financing process
- Increasing the time and resources of the senior management team
- Products are e.g. acquisition loans, refinancings, working capital loans, and bonding lines
DEAL.CAPTAIN has a specific competence in finding, arranging and negotiating international project finance loans on a limited-recourse basis.
Due to unique experiences from within the team, DEAL.CAPTAIN can also help advising on and implementing funding solutions, finding strategic partners, making divestments, advising and accomplishing IPOs and capital raising.